Well, that title makes it sound like there's news, but not really. We haven't been to the doctor in a while so we don't have much to report. I will have an update tomorrow afternoon though as I'm going to the doctor because while we were on vacation last week I was having some cramping under my ribs and below that seemed odd...and before you ask, no it's not just gas :) I'll update you tomorrow and let you know what the doctor says.
Craig and I had a wonderful vacation on Freedom of the Seas last week. We went to Coco Cay, Bahamas, St. Thomas and St. Maarten. It was very relaxing. I think I got 12 hours of sleep EVERY night as well as a 2 hour nap each day...which is very unusual for me! Craig must be rubbing off on me. After lunch (and my 3rd ice cream cone of the day) I would lay down to read and then wake up 2 hours later. It was a very different experience not drinking on a cruise. At least there was ice cream to replace it! My Mom and Dad were sweet enough to send a bottle of non-alcoholic champagne (and it was a brand I sell called Fre) to our room for sail-away so that made me feel "pretty cool" :) Besides taking naps, I also experienced something else unusual...I wasn't feelin' the lobster! Normally I would have eaten at least 3 lobster tails, but this trip I wasn't in the mood for any seafood...but of course I still ate one. The baby needs to taste some lobster! Here are some pictures from our trip...
I stole 2 cookies from Windjammer and put some soft serve between them :)



No comments:
Post a Comment