Friday, December 31, 2010

3rd Timester has begun!

We're 28 weeks pregnant and I feel like I'm finally starting to "look" pregnant...not just fat :) LOL

I'm feeling a lot better now too. I still have a stuffy nose that's not too pretty and a slight cough, but my energy is back up and I'm not feeling sickly. Thank goodness! This has been a rough two weeks.

We also narrowed down the name even more (see title of blog)  :) We're going with Ethan Elwood Turner. Elwood is Craig's middle name that we both like and want to keep passing down. **We'll save Brandon Felix Turner for baby #2 .... My side of the family will get that joke.  :)

Today, Craig and I went to Burlington Baby Depot because we got a flyer in the mail that said 80% off cribs and we scored!!! We got a 3-in-1 convertible crib (crib, toddler bed, twin bed frame) for only $129.00! It's a dark cherry color that will match the guest bed and dresser in the same room. Now we just need to pick out some sheets and a mattress. Any tips on what you're supposed to look for in a crib mattress? Firm, soft, or just plain cheap? Also, any tips on where to get an inexpensive one?

Here is a bump picture we took today...

No comments:

Post a Comment