Saturday, February 5, 2011

33 weeks

33 weeks down, 7ish to go!

Yesterday, Craig and I went on another day care tour. This day care is much larger and more commercial. It's closer to the house, but neither Craig nor I got as good of a vibe. It was a little less expensive though so we'll keep it in mind. They keep 4-6 infants at a time with 1 "teacher" if there are 4 infants and 2 teachers if there are 5 or 6 infants. I'm sure the place is good, but it didn't feel like the right place for us. So, for now, we'll keep looking and if we don't find something better, we'll stick with the in-home care we found last week. But please, if you know of a great day care or in-home care center in the Lake Mary, Winter Park, Oviedo area, please send us their information.

The nursery is finally complete! Now that we have our crib sheet set and the decals up on the wall so it looks much more baby-friendly in the "guest room" now. :) Here are some pictures....




2 comments:

  1. Check on the law about that. It may have changed, but when I last did early childhood in Florida, the infant ratio was 3-1. That's a more ideal ratio if you can find it! Also, your nursery is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the nursery looks great! Hang in there, everything will be worth it when Ethan's born.
    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete