Friday, November 19, 2010

Baby on the move!

We're FINALLY able to feel our sweet baby boy moving around now! It was so exciting the first time I felt him. It just kind of feels like a flutter--without the nervous part. :) VERY EXCITING! Next month is when we should start to see some legs and arms jutting out of my stomach...so weirdly cool!

We also scheduled a tour of the baby center where we'll give birth. It's call Dr. P. Phillips Baby Center at the Winter Park Hospital. Our tour is on Monday, Dec 6th at 4pm. This is actually the baby center that Craig worked on a while back. So, he's actually more familiar with it than I am. I think I've only been in one maternity ward in my whole life so this will be a really fun experience.

Craig and I took the baby name book to dinner last night and had a brainstorming session. We've been getting reviews from family and friends- positive and negative! I now have a lot more compassion for those of you who have chosen names for your kids. I had no idea how hard it would be, not just to pick the name, but to deal with others opinions.  :)

Here is a list of the names we're considering (in no particular order):

Cameron
Felix (family name on Craig's side)
Alex
Dylan
Chase (this name has received the most positive feedback on Facebook)
Silas
Brandon (to my cousin- don't get a big head about it!) :P
Ethan
Aiden
Carson
Nathanael (Nate)

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Everyone drink some Beaujolais Nouveau for me! :(

Here is a bump picture from last night...

1 comment:

  1. I love them all but out of this list i would have to say Silas. Love you guys and i am so happy for you both! Dana

    ReplyDelete