Finally, we can tell the world that we're having a baby!!!
We've been waiting 13 long weeks to tell you. We shared the news with some close friends and immediate family, but we couldn't wait to tell everyone. I made the announcement to my bosses on Tuesday so now it's out in the open. So far, we know that the due date is March 24th, 2011 (2 days after Craig's birthday). We won't know the baby's sex until around Nov 3rd (20 weeks) - whenever our doctors appointment falls. We'll definitely keep you posted as soon as we find out. I've also had some blood work done and everything is going great. I haven't had any morning sickness so I'm very lucky! I had a stomach bug for 24 hours over labor day and could barely handle that, let alone 3 months of it.
Thanks for checking out our blog and we look forward to keeping you in the loop during this very exciting time in our lives.
Love this news. And I love that you are blogging about it.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jane (Artfully Graced)
Yay! Excited for you Erin! :)
ReplyDelete